Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fuck bitches, get money. (Confessions of a Workaholic)

Confidently concealed.
Kept under wraps.
Enshrouded with booby traps.
I am one tough cookie.

Maluhine.
The outsider.
Not of this land.
Not affiliated with the similar,
I don't match,
I am my own& I strictly do me.
I'm hard to get to for a reason;
Out of your league,
cuz there's no way in hell
that ima fall under a category with others.
A wildflower all my own.
Fuck the identical bought boquets you can pick up at any corner.
(Roses really smell like boobooboo.)
Vibrantly voluptuous.
Too much for you to handle,
cuz if you can't handle me at my worst,
you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
You need to get right or get left.

Roots run too deep for you to even begin to comprehend.
Educated by the best: my own mistakes.
Fool me once, shame on you;
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Learn& live.
I don't have time to play games;
Even if I did,
I'd be ten steps ahead of ya.
I'll never let em see me sweat.
I'm too cute for that =)
All I'll give you is my index, middle& ring finger,
&I'll leave it up to you to read between the lines.
I wouldn't give you the time of day for anything else.

I must confess,
I've always had a mistress.
I just gotta let you know.
She always has time for me,
&she gives me a break when I need it.
Treats me good& I like to call her my sugar momma.
It's work.
I'll always put her first cuz she don't fuck me over,
&play me like a fool.
Hey, maybe it's just the lust for money talking,
but
She makes me happy.

No comments: